Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hello, March!

The first day of March was a brilliant start for the husband and I. 

We started the morning off with a hearty breakfast of local fare with our adorable kids. 

Love this shot of them loving each other

Then the husband and I said goodbye to the kids and headed off - for a holiday on our own!

1030am: I had my perk-me-up and the husband had his

Off we go!

It was familiar - the airport. The route to our hotel. It felt great!

We wasted no time and once we settled into our room, we headed off to rent a bike, have a quick bite and zoomed off to the beach! We spent that first afternoon in a very comfortable space - with our drink, by the sea, reading and relaxing. It was super awesome. 

This, my friends, is the best (only) restaurant the husband and I have ever eaten dinner at. It's located opposite Casa Luna Italian Restaurant and it serves the best food everrrrrrr.
Our sumptuous spread where we devoured every single morsel.
And that ended our lovely, lovely day.

Hello, March!

No comments:

Post a Comment