Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sunday playdate at the beach - birthday celebration of two special girls

It started out as a wet morning and we nearly had to cancel our plans. We persevered (largely cos it took everyone ages to arrive but it worked out well) and was rewarded with Mr Sun. Here's Jake taking on the sea - he ran loose the moment I let go of his hand! 
Here's Shane, the cautious little boy who reminded me much of a quiet koala bear  
That's big sister Faith, with Kate. And Jake the funny monster who was doing a monkey face, except he was clearly more captivated by the water than me.
And the reasons why we organised such an adventurous playdate not at any silly ol' beach, but Sentosa, was to celebrate the early joint b'day celebration of these two princesses. For real - check them out on the cake deco! I marvel at how close Faith's mommy and I were (literally) birthing these two precious girls on the same day, at the same hospital. I didn't know her then but I guess it's meant to be because here we are today. 
And to end this all off, here a pretty good shot of all the kids present for this pseudo-birthday party. It was a lot of work fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment