Sunday, June 9, 2013

New in blue - and his very own!

Being secondborn has its perks, like when your parents are so chillaxed that they are a lot more lenient with your food intake, so that you tried chocolate and french fries before you turn a year old.

On the flipside, it also means that you own a lot of hand-me-downs. And while I'm not very fussy about what he wears (the husband has told me before not to put anything pink on him, please *teehee) and we do buy him some new outfits and shoes; equipment isn't something that we'd get especially if it's still in good condition.

So, when the kind people from Capella offered strollers along with the upcoming Shape Run - for the mommy-baby-fun-run, I was stoked! This is totally on-track with my diet plan (which has been failing, by the way) and Jake now has his own, spanking new, pretty, awesome Capella stroller!

It's only been a whole day since we got it, so I'm going to bring it about and test it properly, but here's some sneaks to us receiving the stroller. It was also the first time I went to an SMB gathering/event and it was nice to put proper faces to some of these mommies I've been reading about.

I plonked Jake right into the stroller during the demo-session. He was pretty stunned but stayed in the stroller comfortably. 

Here's Joy in her new stroller. I totally love how she was inspecting the stroller thoroughly.
That's us! I specially picked a blue one just for my little boy
Group pic of mommies, babies and new strollers!

Here's Jake. This was probably 5 minutes of him sitting in his new ride and he also totally seemed to be checking it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment