Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Kate says, Happy birthday, Papa! 
You always disturb me, you know. And I want Mommy to yao yao me! Papa so notti, hor *scunch nose. But I like you to make schweet schweet milk for me. You can only yao yao me sometimes. Papa scratch for me, please. I don't want to share with you. I love you only a little bit. Then you cry lo! I love you a lot. I love you Papa.

Jake says , *insert sound/baby gurgle* Pa..pa (let's just take it that he's saying Happy birthday I love you, Papa!)

Papa and the little fishballs

& I say Happy birthday you, my husband!

You are an awesome man, friend and I'm such a lucky woman to have you as mine. The past year's been rocky and this year's not going to be easy but hey, what matters is that you always have been and will continue to be kickass at what you do and you will only get through bigger, better, stronger!

Also, we will all be by your side through it all so it will all be fine.

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment