Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kate turns 3




You know, this pretty much sums up life with kids. And it's been nothing short of the best of the bests and worst of the worsts with kids. I cannot believe that it's been 3 years since I birthed this little princess of mine!

With the party done the day before, the husband and I were free to spend her actual birthday (17 September 2012) with her, however we wanted to. I must admit that the day turned out nothing like what we'd originally planned, but I think what matters most is that we were altogether, happy family!

Nothing beats getting a present first thing on your birthday morning

The colourful reveal

The rainbow bear as big as Kate

Getting acquainted

Food for Thought, Botanical Gardens. My two little monkeys dressed in their matching outfits (souvenirs from Thailand).

Such a joy! (cheeky)

She made a new friend and borrowed his scooter to play around with.

Not missing out on the fun

6.5months - sitting unassisted

Kate and her friend

Nothing beats watching her have fun

She was joined by more friends

Winding down - she kicked a fuss when we were leaving, but we distracted her with the fact that we would be buying her her birthday cake

Kate's birthday, 17 September 2012

This little-big girl insisted on cutting the cake by herself


Dear princess Kate,  

You are a beautiful girl and I hope you enjoyed yourself on your special day. I cannot emphasize how much you mean to me and how much we love you, I hope you will feel the love and grow up to be a secure, confident, happy, sensible and loving girl. 

Loving you always and more each day (even when you're naughty!)
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment